[802.3af] Room reservations

Hey Gang

If you have not made your reservations yet please do so immediately.  The
room block cutoff was today and we have not filled the block.  They have
extended the cutoff until Monday.  So please make sure you make your
reservations if you have not done so already and make sure you use the
UNH-IOL-IEEE room block.  If you have made reservations and forgot to
mention the room block please call the hotel so we can get credit for it.
So far we are at around 60 room nights.  I need to make around 81 room
nights or I will get penalized.

Thank you.

Gerry

Gerard Nadeau