[802.3af] Next weeks meeting

Suffice it to say that there have been a few problems with the draft, there has
not yet been the one iteration, much less the scheduled two.

Next week, we will have an Ethernet LAN in the meeting complete with networked
file server to distribute the latest materials, my CD burner has become a
casualty too.  Please come prepare to connect to a LAN, dongles, patch cords,
etc. please.  The net will run DHCP, but if you need to fix your IP address I
have configured the network for 192.168.1 x, leaving the lower addresses from 0
to 127 open for fixed addresses.  I will not be allocating the fixed addresses
if you do not run HDCP.

See you Monday

Mike