		-----Original Message-----
		From:	Scott_Burton@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:Scott_Burton@xxxxxxxxx]
		Sent:	Friday, December 21, 2001 3:46 PM
		To:	stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@xxxxxxxx
		Subject:	RE: [802.3af] Link negotiation

		From:  Scott Burton@MITEL on 12/21/2001 06:46 PM
		I was curious as to the lack of discussion as well. Has
interest in this topic
		faded due to some
		decrease in interest in an alternate power removal detection
scheme?
		Scott

		"Eric Lynskey" <elynskey@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/21/2001 11:22:00
AM

		To:   stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@xxxxxxxx
		cc:    (bcc: Scott Burton/Kan/Mitel)

		Subject:  RE: [802.3af] Link negotiation

		I am somewhat concerned that I have yet to receive a single
response to my
		original email, or seen any discussion on the email that
Scott Burton sent
		out on the 11th.  Does anyone have any other input on what
to use as the
		disconnect detection method, or to better explain the text
currently
		associated with this method?  Is anyone planning to provide
a comment
		against the current draft?  My guess is that at least one TR
should be
		submitted against this.  Can anyone else offer some
discussion?

		-Eric