[802.3af] January Interim Meeting of P802.3af Task Force - Raleigh, NC

Colleagues:

Our esteemed Editorial team has been working hard on the comments received
during the D3.0 WG ballot. The comment database has been place on the Web
site at http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/af/comments/index.html. Please
download and read the comments prior to the meeting. The database will also
be available on CD-ROM, Flashcard, and network at the meeting.

We will meet Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30AM - 5:30PM. We will
be doing comment resolution to the WG ballot. We plan to spend a limited
amount of time at the beginning of the meeting on Tuesday resolving the
Editorial comments in bulk. This will give us the maximum amount of time to
concentrate on the technical comments.

The Editors have created a list of technical issues raised by the comment
process. Each issue will have the comments pertaining to it indicated. In
this way we will be able to maximize our efficiency during the resolution
process.

I look forward to seeing you in Raleigh.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
President
Co-Chair, ESTA Control Protocols Working Group
Chair, ESTA ACN Task Group
http://www.esta.org
Chair, IEEE 802.3af DTE Power via MDI Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/index.html
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229