[RE] Postings of Plenary presentations

Steve,

I spent this afternoon discussing some 802.3-RE things with
Onn Haran. We were both handicapped because the presentations
from the Plenary meeting have not been posted.

I checked on some of the other sites (802.3-CM, 802.3an) and
found they have (as I expected) updated their sites based
on presentations and minutes taken during the Plenary.

I am concerned that the lack of timely postings will lengthen
our technical discussions and will cause a loss of credibility.

Can you _please_ post the appropriate updates, or arrange
for a temporary webmaster to do so on your behalf?

As mentioned previously, I (and I suspect others) would be
willing to act as temporary webmaster. However, its hard to
help without a password and authorization.

I'm not sure what is the "official" 802 policy on timely
postings, so I can't quote any rules to ensure timeliness.
I observe, however, that other groups are putting us to shame.

While I don't mind hanging my head in shame, I do mind
having PARs cancelled/deferred due to loss of credibility
(which could, all too easily, occur in the future).

DVJ

David V. James
dvj@alum.mit.edu