Re: [RE] Monday RE discussion announcement

Bill,

I still see no definition of the word "adhoc", the use of
which Bob Grow seems to object. My assumption was always
that adhoc implied unofficial.

So, until I hear from Bob Grow or the LMSC on some sort
of wording, I am hesitant to use different wording.

For those observing, this is a meeting of interested
parties; it has not been called by, nor has any
official affiliation with the IEEE RE Study Group.

DVJ

David V. James
3180 South Ct
Palo Alto, CA 94306