Re: [RE] IEEE 802: Meeting Information Update Memo - 1st Announcement - March 2005 Plenary Meeting

Hi,

Does anyone know the answer to Les' question below?   I assume that the
RESG meetings will be Sunday (as announced), and then Tuesday and
Wednesday (all day), but I don't know if this is confirmed.   It would
be good to know for those that are traveling to Atlanta specifically for
RE.   I know that several CE companies are planning on doing just that.

Thanks.

Jim

--
Jim Battaglia