Re: [RE] RESG March Plenary Meeting

Steve and Michael,

I'd like to request a presentation time slot in the RESG March meeting.
The basic information is as follows:

Name of presenter: Felix FF Feng

Title of presentation: Layer 2 subscription protocol considerations

Length of time requested: 20 minutes

Thanks & Regards,

Felix

Feifei Feng, Ph.D
Research Staff Member
NPTG, Communication & Network Lab, Samsung AIT
Tel: +82-31-280-9621
Email: feng.fei@samsung.com