From: owner-stds-802-3-re@IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-re@IEEE.ORG]On Behalf Of Michael Johas Teener
Sent: Monday, 11 April, 2005 10:37 AM
To: STDS-802-3-RE@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [RE] meeting scheduling

Would anybody have a strong objection if we have the SG meeting from 1:30pm until 6:30pm on Monday, May 16 and from 8:00 AM until 4:00PM on Tuesday? That would allow people in the US to leave home on Monday morning and get back Tuesday night?

--
         Michael D. Johas Teener — mikejt@broadcom.com
office +1-408-922-7542 cell +1-831-247-9666 fax +1-831-480-5845