Re: [RE] Latencies through RE cables

Geoff,

Thanks for the detailed numbers.
I guess it doesn't hurt to use actual numbers, to validate
the following statement.
>> (This number is much more than the speed of light, ...

I suppose an illustration of conflicting traffic, which
can oftentimes be the cause of conflicts, would also
be helpful. I believe Pioneer had a slide presentation
on this topic, and that had been overlooked in the
writeup.

Thanks again,
DVJ
David V. James