[LinkSec] Link Security SG meeting attendance

Dear SG participants,

As we prepare for the room space in Vancouver we would like to get an estimate of attendance to the meeting. The indication given at the registration form doesn't seem to be a good reference, most participants are attending other SG/TF and only one can be indicated in the form.

So I would like to get a better estimate by doing a poll over email.

Please reply to this email (just to me) if you plan to attend the meeting on Jan 9th-10th. If more than a person from a company is attending, please send me a different email (even if it is coming from the same address). Please indicate in the body of the message if you plan to attend Thursday, Friday or both days.

Thank you very much for your cooperation,

Dolors