[LinkSec] Fw: [802SEC] Fw: SLR Invitation to ballot on P260.1-SCC14

See below the invitation to the ballot pool for SCC14. Instructions to sign
in are given below.

> [...]
> >
> > Instructions for responding to this electronic Invitation to Ballot
> >
> > This Invitation to Ballot is to advise you that a Sponsor Ballot will
> > be conducted in the near future on the existing or proposed Standard
> > that is referenced in the Title above.  The IEEE Standards Association
> > is seeking to determine whether you wish to participate in this
> > Sponsor Ballot.
> >
> > 1. Review the Title, Scope, and Purpose above to determine the subject
> >    matter of the Standard.
> >
> > 2. If you are *NOT interested* in participating in the Sponsor Ballot
> >    of this Standard, simply discard this e-mail.  No further action is
> >    required on your part.
> >
> > 3. If you *ARE interested* in participating in the Ballot, you must
> >    respond by filling out the web-based form at
> >
> >    http://standards.ieee.org/cgi-bin/bsignup/0000443
> >
> > Your Classification refers to your relationship to the subject matter of
> > this specific document (e.g., are you a User of this technology?).  If
you
> > have a combination of interests (e.g., I am both a User and a Producer
of
> > this technology), then you should select the General Interest
> > classification.  Other classifications may be added to meet RevCom
> > requirements of balance.
> >
> > IMPORTANT:
> >
> > You must be a current IEEE-SA member to ballot, or pay a per-ballot fee.
> > Information on joining the IEEE Standards Association can be found at
> > http://standards.ieee.org/sa-mem/join.html
> >
> > To participate, you must have access to the World Wide Web to submit a
> > vote and comments, and to download the draft.  The draft is posted in
> > Adobe "PDF" document format and can be viewed online, or it can be
> > downloaded and printed if desired.  You will need a copy of Adobe's
> > Acrobat Reader (3.0 or higher) to view or print the draft. If you do not
> > have the program, it is freely available from Adobe at
> > http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
> >

> > Obligations and Responsibilities of Balloters
> >
> > If you choose to participate in this electronic ballot, once the ballot
> > opens you will be provided the URLs for the subject document and the
> > ballot form.  You will typically have 30 days to review the document and
> > return the ballot with your vote.  The IEEE requires that a minimum of
> > 75% of the balloting group return their ballots for the ballot to be
> > valid.  As such, by agreeing to participate in this ballot you have an
> > *obligation* to respond.
> >
> > Failure to return a completed ballot may cause your name to be removed
> > from the Invitation to Ballot list (i.e., the balloting pool),
precluding
> > your receiving Invitations to participate in future Sponsor Ballots.
> >
> > NOTE:  This obligation to respond described above does *not* apply to
> > Recirculation Ballots (an additional ballot of a document you have
> > previously voted on).  You only need to respond to a Recirculation
Ballot
> > if you wish to change your initial vote.  If you do not respond to a
> > Recirculation Ballot, your last recorded vote will be carried forward.
> >
> > The names of all voters will be listed in the front matter of the
standard
> > when it is published.  No contact information or how you voted will be
> > included.  The paragraph above the balloting group listed will state:
"The
> > following members of the balloting group voted on this standard.
> Balloters
> > may have voted for approval, disapproval, or abstention."
> >
> > Any question regarding this e-mail should be sent to the
> > IEEE-SA Balloting Center at sa-ballot@ieee.org
> >
> > IEEE Balloting Center
> >

> > (Embedded image moved to file: pic15174.pcx)

-----
More specific instructions for adding to the groups that you want
to participate in:

1) Go to http://standards.ieee.org/db/balloting/ballotform.html
2) If you have already signed up for other groups, just add the new
groups that you want to participate in.  Re-entering the old groups you
already
signed up for is extra work for you and for the IEEE office.