Re: [LinkSec] Reminder: Next call tomorrow at 2:00pm EST

  Dear SG members,

  Please remember that our weekly call is tomorrow Tuesday at 2:00pm EST.
  Call in details can be found at: http://www.ieee802.org/linksec/

  Almost all material generated last meeting in Vancouver is now posted at the meeting's
page
  http://www.ieee802.org/linksec/Meetings/MeetingsMaterial/Jan03/index.html
  Note that the home page has been updated and restructured a little to simplify the
front page
  and other links to IEEE802 pages.

This page doesn't work. I get:

Sorry, but the page you have requested

      http://www.ieee802.org/linksec/Meetings/MeetingsMaterial/Jan03/index.html

  does not exist on this site.

  You may want to type in a description of what you were looking for at our search
engine.

  This software is maintained by IEEE Standards Systems/Network Staff.

--
Marcus Leech                             Mail:   Dept 8M70, MS 012, FITZ
Advisor                                  Phone: (ESN) 393-9145  +1 613 763 9145