RE: [LinkSec] We'll need to incorporate the new IETF security bit

At 01:12 PM 4/1/2003 -0800, Johnston, Dj wrote:
I assume that you read the date.

You mean we missed getting this done for ethernet on 4/1???  That it is already 4/2 so we have to wait a whole year for the ethernet version of the Evil Bit?????

Well given the time to write the PAR, work group ballot, then sponsor ballot, we'd better get our act together to have an Ethernet Evil Bit by the next 4/1.

Hey Bellovin did it.  I am consider Steve one of my friends.  Don't you think I know......

Robert Moskowitz
Senior Technical Director
ICSA Labs
        (248) 968-9809
Fax:    (248) 968-2824
rgm@trusecure.com

There's no limit to what can be accomplished
if it doesn't matter who gets the credit