Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: Call tomorrow: threat model discussion

Hi Ken:

I reviewed your document and it seems a good basis for discussions this
afternoon. The only remark I have are as follows:
p.1, "Introduction", line 5: security services do not counter threats, but
security measures do.
p. 2, "LAN characteristics", line 4: same remark.

Furthermore, I usually have a more security objectives point of view.

Example:
Confidentiality as security objective
Realization:
- physical measures (wired networks where channel access is hard)
- logical measures (wireless networks)

"Ken Alonge" <kenneth.alonge@verizon.net> on 04/15/2003 10:38:14 AM

Please respond to "Ken Alonge" <kenneth.alonge@verizon.net>