Re: [LinkSec] teleconf notes 4/15/03

I have no objection to tunneling other than the time it would
take to define it and the hardware it would take to implement it.
There also exist any number of L2-over-L3 tunneling solutions
which are known to work.  I don't think that L2-over-L2 tunneling
is an essential part of LinkSec's workload, other than the obvious
case that a customer must be able to have a customer-bridge-to-
customer-bridge security association carried transparently through
a network of Provider Bridges.

-- Norm