[LinkSec] REMINDER - June Interim Meeting

Title: REMINDER - June Interim Meeting

Folks,

As you may know, Nortel Networks is hosting the interim 802.1 meeting in Ottawa, June 2-6.

As a reminder, the hotel room block is only held until May 1st.  As well, the meeting registration fee (that covers meeting room, AV, and breakfast/lunch/coffee costs) will also go up after May 1st.  In order to reduce or increase our commitment to the hotel (for hotel rooms, meeting rooms and food), we need to have a good idea of how many are attending this meeting.

The rates before May 1st are:
 Hotel room - CDN$135  (~US$85)
 Meeting fee - US$275

The rates after May 1st are:
 Hotel room - ~CDN$230  (~US$150)
 Meeting fee - US$325

As a result, I encourage you to register before the May 1st cutoff date.

The registration details are linked from the IEEE 802.1 web page.  Or the direct link is:
http://www.nortelnetworks.com/ieee802meeting

Hope to see you in Ottawa!!!

Cheers,
Glenn.

PS,  there is a clarification on how to get the $135 meeting rate for the hotel when booking online that Dolors helped us discover:

HOTEL RESERVATION
Hotel reservations can be made on-line by going to www.westin.com/ottawa
Once there please select MEETING PLANNER in the toolbar at the bottom of the page
Click on ATTEND A MEETING in the text at the bottom of the page
Enter  OTTAWA in the city field and meeting code  4800 (do NOT enter province/state or country) and then press CONTINUE
Click on ONTARIO
Choose THE WESTIN OTTAWA, this will bring you to a new screen
Click on RESERVATION at top right of screen (in orange box)
Enter selected dates and information
Confirmation appears at the end and will also offer and email confirmation