Re: [LinkSec] Consensus on Scope?

Hi,

I completely agree. Since the general bridged architecture
is considered difficult to handle, I am slightly worried that
corners will be cut so that later extensions beyond link-by-link
protection becomes cumbersome (or even impossible). It could thus
be that we need to "almost" solve also the general case at the
same time to be future proof.

Best,

/Mats