[LinkSec] LAST CHANCE - June Interim Meeting

Title: LAST CHANCE - June Interim Meeting

Folks,

Thanks to those who have already registered and reserved hotel rooms.

We have a room block at the Westin reserved for 45 people and we are only just over 50% booked.  As a result of the delay in getting the web booking sorted out, the hotel has given us an extension to May 8th for booking.  We have extended the deadline for the meeting registration fee to May 8th as well.

As a result, for those who plan to attend the 802.1 interim meeting and have not yet registered or booked a hotel room, I encourage you to do so before May 8th.

The registration details are linked from the IEEE 802.1 web page.  Or the direct link is:
http://www.nortelnetworks.com/ieee802meeting

Cheers,
Glenn.