Re: [LinkSec] Re: [802.1] P802.1d/D3 to Sponsor ballot

Tony,

Will you be ready to consider a proposition
of procedural model, formed as a formal
comment during this revision?
(B.T.W - what is a format of such comment?)

Or: does the WG definitely, decidedly and
fundamentally stand up against including
procedural models?

Regards, Thom