[LinkSec] Re: [802.1] September interim

Norm, and all,

Prof Prat from the Polytechnic University of Barcelona is preparing the
proposal to host the September meeting. He is still working the final
details of the arrangements.

Renting meeting rooms at hotels in Barcelona is very expensive. Therefore
the idea is to use the university meeting rooms. But then it is becoming
difficult to find an hotel within walking (10min) distance for the entire
group. Hotels available for these dates are: either a 4-star hotel at
265EUR/night or a 2-star hotel at 90EUR/night.

There is also another possibility of hosting the meeting at a convention
center in another university campus outside Barcelona. It is a new facility.
In this case, The meetings can be held in the same hotel. However, it is 25
km outside Barcelona.

Feel free to offer your preferences within these options to give some
guidance for the final proposal.

Prof. Prat will send the proposal in the next couple of days.

Regards,

Dolors