Re: [LinkSec] Re: [802.1] September interim

Dan,

The discussion during the meeting was that there was no information on the
Italy arrangements and done on an Adriatic resort. So the group decided to
take its own arrangements. And the discussion was (see
http://www.ieee802.org/linksec/meetings/Jun03/InterimMtgNotesJune03.doc)

September 2003 meeting:

802.1 decided not to join EFM in Italy on September 15-19. It will meet the

week before or after. The tentative location is Barcelona hosted by

Polytechnic University of Barcelona (contact: Josep Prat jprat@tsc.upc.es,

and Dolors Sala dolors@ieee.org). More concrete details will be posted and

discussed in a couple of weeks through the email reflectors.

We are still looking at options and more concrete details will be posted as
soon as they become available.

Regards,

Dolors