From: "Mick Seaman" <mick_seaman@ieee.org>
To: <tony@jeffree.co.uk>
Subject: FW: BPDU Tunelling - FYI Presentation
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:59:48 -0700

Tony,
Could you port on web site please.

Dirceu,
Unclear to me why problem can't  be dealt with entirely by customer increasing Port Path Cost of one multi-homed interface to provider over another, sufficient to ensuer connectivity withinsite will aslways be preferred?

Will schedule Thursday time permitting, we should talk anyway in case agenda time runs out.

Mick