[LinkSec] Weekly call update and information

Sorry for not having sent the reminder of "no call today". I wrote the message but it was not sent.

As always there is no call the week after the meeting. First call is next week.

Please note call in details change next week. Lucent is not able to sponsor the calls from now on. Thanks to Bob Gaglianello and Lucent for the sponsorship until now. Dan Romascanu has volunteered to sponsor it from now on. Thanks Dan! So please make sure you use the new information below to dial starting next week.

Next week call we will review the call schedule time. There is now more interest from outside US to participate in the calls and there is the request to reconsider the time. So I would like to ask all interested participants to make an effort to call next week at 2:00pm ET to discuss the appropriate schedule from now on. If you can not call next week please send me a message or to the reflector indicating your interest in participating in the calls and your time zone.

In addition to the schedule, we will discuss a work plan towards the next meeting.

Dolors

---

New call in details:

Date/Time: Tuesday, 2:00pm ET