[LinkSec] Reminder: no call today

Last week, we decided to continue having the calls on Tuesdays at
2:00pm EST. But we do not have a call today. Next call is next Tuesday.

Material to discuss next week will be posted on the reflector. In order to
reduce file size, please zip the file before sending it if you can.

Work in progress is as follows:
    Bob Moskowitz works on Architecture
    David Jonhston works on refinament of handoff related issues
    Onn Haran works on header formats and interface definitions
    Antti Pietilainen works with Allyn to incorporate threat model
presentation
    material to the draft
    Allyn Romanow works with Marcus Leech to incorporate requirements
material
    to the draft
    Allyn, Dolors and Bob M. work on collection of definitions

Please contact these people if you would like to help on these issues, or
feel free to contribute material on any other topic or section in the draft.

Dolors
--

Call in details for next week August 19th:
Date/Time: Tuesday, 2:00pm ET

Bridge sponsor: Dan Romascanu, dromasca@avaya.com