RE: [LinkSec] Issues with Supplicant Controled port

At 10:54 PM 8/11/2003 -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

>This is what I get from sending my note on the road...
>
>I MEANT THE UNCONTROLLED PORT!!!!
>
>SORRY!!!!
>
>:)

I am loosing it.  Too little sleep.  Sunday pulled an 21 hour trip to the
Catskills for visiting day at the farm my son is working at......

The uncontroled port has the PAE.

The controlled port has a switch controled by the PAE.  That is what I meant.

IGNORE MY RETRACTION.

Paul, I will address your questions.

DJ, the uncontroled port is the PAE and it lets through whatever the PAE
filters on....

Robert Moskowitz
Senior Technical Director
ICSA Labs, a division of TruSecure Corp.
	(248) 968-9809
Fax:	(248) 968-2824
rgm@icaslabs.com

There's no limit to what can be accomplished
if it doesn't matter who gets the credit