RE: FW: [LinkSec] updated handoff presentation

Since 802.1X is designed for all 802 media, why not extend it to incorporate
the necessary discovery component?  We've been talking about a symmetric
EAPOL-Hello frame for some time.   Perhaps it could have both advertisement
and an query/response semantics.  Alternatively, we could revisit the LLDP
discussion - Mick may have some opinions on that...

Paul