[LinkSec] mailing list glitch at the IEEE

Today I am getting bounce reports indicating a mail loop. All IEEE alias
addresses on our mailing lists appear to be affected. (This includes some
very active participants, like Dolors and Mick.)

I have reported the problem to the Majordomo owner and notified the affected
people. Normal mail (not through IEEE lists) to IEEE aliases is not
affected, and the archive facility is working.

Please be aware that a significant group of participants may not be seeing
your messages unless they read them on the archives.

This message and all subsequent ones through either list are tests; when one
gets through without bouncing, the people affected by the loop will know
they are back to normal service, and I will be able to report that the
problem has stopped.

Hal Keen
Hal.Keen@ieee.org