[LinkSec] Meeting material

If you would like to present some material related to the linked activities please send me the pdf file before Thursday.

The meeting material available at this time is posted at: http://www.ieee802.org/linksec/meetings/Nov03/

Alan Weissberger is giving an informative presentation on security for grid computing to discuss the potential applicability of the linksec architecture in this environment.

Allyn is working on the MACsec draft and will post it soon.

We do not have any material on authentication so far. Contributions addressing the authentication mechanism are solicited.

Dolors