[LinkSec] Link Security email list termination

The 802.1 plenary has decided to conduct all discussions over a single email
reflector, a practice that has worked well in the past. I have been asked to
subscribe all participants on the Link Security reflector to the main 802.1
list.

One side effect of a simple merge is that anyone who is subscribed to both
lists, with DIFFERENT addresses, is going to wind up with two entries on the
merged list. I will make every effort to help clear out the redundant
addresses as quickly as possible.

As soon as the lists are merged, I will send out a notice. If you get two
copies, you'll know you have a redundant listing.

With any luck, this will only hurt a little bit!

Hal Keen
Hal.Keen@ieee.org