Re: Acrobat V4
- To: "Hayes, Vic (Vic)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Acrobat V4
- From: Tony Jeffree <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:19:39 +0100
- Cc: "802.0 reflector" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "802.11 reflector" <email@example.com>
- In-Reply-To: <DF6A41214893D11187BA00805F851C1A012A21AF@NL0030EXCH001U>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have Acrobat 4 running under Win 95 - seems to work just fine.
At 08:05 10/06/99 +0200, Hayes, Vic (Vic) wrote:
>Has anyone had experience with Acrobat version 4? I would like to keep
>up-to-date, but would like to get any advice regarding hurdles with the new
>My version 3.? has problems running on Windows NT; printing a pdf file
>always ends into a problem report. But that is not fatal.
>Thanks for your feedback.
- Acrobat V4
- From: "Hayes, Vic (Vic)" <email@example.com>