FW: Request for approval of a document to file at the FCC

This message was refused by the reflector. I have now sent it as an PDF.

Please note that this version has as sender the WG. The proposal I am
sending to Jim today will have LMSC as sender.

Vic <<fcc letter on WBFH r1.pdf>>

fcc letter on WBFH r1.pdf