From:  THALER,PAT (HP-Roseville,ex1) [SMTP:pat_thaler@am.exch.hp.com]
Sent:  Wednesday, August 18, 1999 4:06 PM
To:  stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject:  RE: Straw Poll for Millenium Medal

You know what a conscientious speller I am ;^).  Blame it on Microsoft.  Spell check seems to accept both spellings though the paper references at my finger tips only acknowledge the "nn" spelling.
On a more serious side, I agree that we should up the number of nominations unless the expectation is for Working Group chairs to handle nominating people from their groups.
Pat