WPAN/ Extension of Letter Ballot 1Close Date

Happy Holidays--

Given that a lot of time is 'lost' in happy pursuits during the holiday
session and to insure alignment with current 802 paper ballot voting rules,
I am extending the close of Letter Ballot 1 from December 10, 1999 to
Thursday, December 23, at 11pm EST. I have discussed this with Jim Carlo,
and he concurs. The earlier close was intended to give our Technical
Editor, Tom Siep, as much time as possible to organize and process the
comments. For Tom''s sake, please do not wait until the end. Pretend you
still have only a week and get it done!!

Also, as a reminder to our nearly voting, and aspirant folks, you are also
invited to make comments on the draft although you can not vote on it. Most
of you received this invitation at the Hawaii meeting and were able to
download the draft and ballot material from the flash. For those remaining
few of you who want to review and comment and were unable to get a copy in
Hawaii, request a copy from me by return email. I'd send it attached to
this email, but the total package is about a 1.5meg zip file. Some of you
might not appreciate that without some warning.

Hope this makes it a little easier to get the job done.

Regards,

Bob Heile
GTE Technology Organization
Chair IEEE 802.15
Phone: 781-466-2057
Fax:    781-466-2575
Pager: 800-759-8888  PIN 1109355
--------
This message came from the IEEE P802.15 Mailing List
Info at http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/15/