From: owner-ieee-sanews@ieee.org [mailto:owner-ieee-sanews@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Ronni Rubenstein
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 1:47 PM
To: ieee-sanews@ieee.org
Subject: IEEE-SA New, Revised, Withdrawn Standards and Standards
Projects

To: IEEE-SA Members

To assist you in keeping abreast of IEEE Standards Activities, we have
compiled a list of new, revised, and withdrawn standards and standards
projects, listed by sponsoring IEEE Society, that have been recently
approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board.

For our returning subscribers, you may notice that the list is not in this
email. Instead, I have placed it up on our web site. Please copy and paste
the url, http://standards.ieee.org/sa-mem/bdapp.html, into your browser to
view the information. This email is written in plain text to allow all
electronic mail systems to be able to read the file.

A more detailed account of the recommendations from the IEEE-SA Standards
Board New Standards Committee (NesCom) and Review Committee (RevCom) will
be posted shortly to the web site and you may check these urls
respectively, http://standards.ieee.org/board/nes/index.html or
http://standards.ieee.org/board/rev/index.html.

As always, please contact me with your questions and comments. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Ronni Rubenstein
IEEE-SA Membership Administrator
445 Hoes Lane