RE: Vote on elimination of Friday plenary meeting

I vote to support the changes provided that the comments 1, 2 and 3 are
implemented and that as the fourth comment we make the following change:

> 4) line 29; change to read "The Executive Committee meetings shall end no
> later than 10 AM on Monday mornings and midnight on Thursday evenings."

Thanks
Vic Hayes,
Lucent Technologies Nederland B.V.
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein
The Netherlands
voice phone number: +31 30 6097528 (Time Zone UTC+2)
fax phone number: +31 30 609 7556
e-mail: vichayes@lucent.com
www.lucent.com/orinoco