Re: SEC reflector membership

Geoff -

I accept that the website archive provides openness and visibility.

What criteria do you propose regarding membership of the reflector? Limit
membership to current Exec only? Would make for a nice, clean definition -
but probably too clean - there are almost certainly others that feel they
have legitimate needs for access to the reflector; for example, Standards
Office liaisons, Chair and committee members of the SA, past Exec
members...The problem then becomes how to determine a legitimate need.

Regards,
Tony

So what set of member