RE: +++ Ballot: Press Release for RPR (802.17)

I am responding in the affirmative although I think the statement about
"developing new PHYs as necessary" should be deleted.  If a new
PHY is required, a separate PAR will be submitted for approval and
should be announced at that point in time.  We don't want to give the
impressions that they have license to create new PHYs without a
separate justification and approval cycle.
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM