RE: URGENT - We Need an Instantaneous Response. (That means DO IT NOW !!!)

I agree with Roger: option 1 or 2 depending on 802.3's decision.

Regards
Vic Hayes
Lucent Technologies Nederland B.V.
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC +2 in summer time)
FAX: +31 30 609 7556
e-mail: vichayes@lucent.com
http://wavelan.com/