SPAM Fest

Dear SEC reflector members,

As you are aware, we have been subjected to a flurry of SPAM over the
last few days.  I have contacted the IEEE postmaster and the manager of
electronic services to enlist their help. I am hoping that they can
install some filters that will block these obvious SPAMs.  If all else
fails, we can try "restrict_post", so that only members of the
SEC reflector can post to the reflector, but I am very reluctant to take
that step.

I ask your understanding as we work to resolve this problem.

Howard Frazier
Recording Secretary IEEE 802 LMSC