Re: Proposal to move the SEC meeting to Friday

Howard -

You have my support.

Might be worth considering removing the opening Exec meeting from Monday
morning too - move the opening plenary to 9:00 and allow the WGs to start
after the morning coffee break.  Is there any good reason why Monday's Exec
business couldn't be conducted ahead of time via Email?

Regards,
Tony