From: jcarlo@ti.com [mailto:jcarlo@ti.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 14:18
To: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: RE: Closing Excom Meeting

It will be difficult to implement at the March meeting, since we are meeting
with the Standards Board and several of us will have other IEEE meetings on
Friday. However, we can implement in July.

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee