Vacation: Jan 28 - Feb 13

Folks-

I am planning to be on vacation and away from e-mail and voicemail for a
couple of weeks.
During that time please get in touch with David Law for any and all matters
concerning IEEE 802.3.
He will be able to take care of them in a most ably.

I expect to be back in the office on Feb 13

Until then I am somewhere in the Arizona/New Mexico Territories without a
laptop.

Cheers,

Geoff
|=========================================|
| Geoffrey O. Thompson                    |
| Chair IEEE 802.3                        |
| Nortel Networks, Inc.  M/S SC5-02       |
| 4401 Great America Parkway              |
| P. O. Box 58185                         |
| Santa Clara, CA 95052-8185  USA         |
| Phone: +1 408 495 1339                  |
| Fax:   +1 408 495 5615                  |
| E-Mail: thompson@ieee.org               |
| Please see the IEEE 802.3 web page at   |
   http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html