RE: Govt Policy on Stds & IEEE 802 BALLOT: $4K Funding for FCC to attend

Pat-

I agree that there is wiggle room but...
         It doesn't say anything about taking participation money
         It says almost everything possible (given that they aren't
specifically addressing our issue) that they should at least pay there own
way. Note that "c. What forms of support may my agency provide?" even
provides for them giving us grants.

My first message on the subject indicated my reluctance to give a US
national agency special status.

I think we are in violent agreement here.

Cheers,

Geoff

image/pjpeg