RE: Arrangements for On-Site Networks at Hilton Head

Thanks for your assistance in this area, Buzz.

The activity I had to have you deal with is the contract. I do not have
executive power, while you have. I do not know the arrangements of how to
make contracts for the group either. Again, that is something I have you
have to do.

You can give my name as an information provider for the network. I will see
if there are more people. I will ask Don Berry to coordinate this in the
preparation of the announcement memo.

Thanks again!
Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 1)
FAX: +31 30 609 7556
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://wavelan.com/