Re: Cost Discussions

Mike,

There are several ways to stay on the safe side:

1) Don't use dollars (either US or Canadian) as the metric for comparison.
Use relative costs, as in Solution A costs half of Solution B.

2) Use metrics such as relative gate count, relative die size, relative
pin count, relative lines of code, to compare the cost of two solutions.

3) Use third party sources, such as industry analysts (with appropriate
permission).

Howard