From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org]On
Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 4:57 AM
To: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Allocating OID arcs

In November I was actioned to document the conclusions Geoff and I had
reached regarding a sensible scheme for allocating object identifier values
in 802 standards; hence the attached document, which also gives some of the
history in terms of how this has been tackled in the past.

Comments please!

Regards,
Tony