No Subject

    I am student in BEng  Electronics in the University of Coventry. For my final year project requirement, I got to design and build a AC mains modem for transmitting of either digital or analog data through normal domestic power lines.
    I am looking for circuit designs and implementation techniques for this.

    I would like to emphasize that this is purely for academic purposes and of no commercial intend.

   If the above are not deem suitable to be released to me, I would appreciate any links or tips on where I can get more information on the topic. I really hope you can help me in this, as is been very tough on my research work so far.

        Thank you for your time.
Sofia Skreka