WLAN/ Changes in Latitude

Folks,

As of the middle of last week, I joined Black Storm Networks as a founder
and Chief WLAN Architect.  My new contact information is in my signature,
below.  I will be closing down my consulting business over the next few
weeks and transitioning to Black Storm full time.  I will still be providing
occasional 802.11 seminars, as demand requires.

I am not able to say much about what we are doing at this time.  But, our
mission is heavily standards based and I will be continuing my involvement
in the development of 802 standards.  I look forward to continuing to work
with all of you!

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Black Storm Networks