[802SEC] Std 802 ReCirculation

After discussions with Tony and Geoff and many more emails, I have sent a
note to the IEEE-SA Standards Staff suggesting that we need to come up with
a solution to complete Std 802 with all due process. This will be an item
for discussion at the Standards Board meeting series next week (Geoff,
Howard, Paul and I will be there). I'll give a report after these
discussions.

I suggest individuals hold off on formal response to this Recirculation
until after my report. The cut-off date is 20-September, the following week.

Jim Carlo (j.carlo@ieee.org) Cellular:1-214-693-1776
Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee